The SUNY Oneonta and the Cooperstown Graduate Program present the New York State History and Education Conference History Fights Back. The conference will take place from Friday, October 28 – Sunday, October 30.
The guiding objectives for the New York State History and Education Conference are:
- To encourage collaboration across the history community.
- Connect K-12 educators and history professionals and provide resources for teaching the complex history of New York State, the nation, and the world.
- Imagine a more diverse and inclusive history of New York State.
- Amplify Indigenous voices.
- Challenge traditional conference structures to be more welcoming.
For additional information on the conference and to register, click here.