Cross Ties newsletter
The Cross Ties newsletter is distributed by email six times per year. To receive the newsletter, enter an email address in the subscription box at right.
The following newsletters are in pdf format and require free Acrobat Reader software:
- Spring, In Pursuit of Freedom: A Developing Collaboration to Tell the History of the Underground Railroad and the Anti-Slavery Movement in Brooklyn
- Fall, Can a Regional History Museum Be a Place to Think about the Future?
- Summer, Humanities Work as Civic Investment: The Emerging Encyclopedia of Greater Philadelphia
- Spring, Using Diversity to Reframe the Preservation Movement: Young Preservationists Association of Pittsburgh
- Fall, Starting a Museum: What is essential and what is not?
- Summer, Interpreting the Civil War at Gettysburg
- Spring, Acts of Civic Engagement: Confronting the History of 1960s Racial Disturbances
- Winter, Industrial History: What’s at stake and what’s possible (Bethlehem Steel)
- Fall, Public History at Sites of Protest: Citizenship on the President’s House Viewing Platform
- Summer, Historic site renovation nightmares that DIDN’T happen
- Spring, Community archeaology in New Castle, DE